FASHION HOUSE DIRECT WILL ACCEPT RETURNS:
While FHD makes every effort to accommodate its users, consumers and retailers, our Returns Policy has to be one that is both reasonable and in strict accordance with the relevant aspects of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (CPA) and its regulations as amended.
Returns can only be done if we are notified within 3 working days of you receiving your order.
All Returns can only be logged using our customer care email: email@example.com
THE ACT PERMITS RETURNS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. An example of this is where a user orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered FHD will then have the incorrect goods picked up and the correct goods delivered at no charge to the consumer.
- A full refund where the goods are found to be materially defective due to a manufacturing fault or defective batch of goods as long as we have received your complaint within 3 working days of receiving your goods
- A store credit to the value of the goods
- A full exchange of the goods if the sizing is incorrect
Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods. Ordinary wear and tear is specifically excluded. FHD has clearly stated in their About Us section that some, but not all garments may have a slight label defect, which in no way alters the wearing of the item. As our items come direct from the manufacturers, the defect is a result of trademark regulations, and the consumer is fully aware of this explanation, prior to purchasing their order. It is not the responsibility of FHD, should a consumer not be aware of this rule.
- Returns shall be processed for goods purchased from FHD via the customer care platform within 5 days of purchase, and which fall within the “cooling off” period in terms of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). Any such return shall only be accepted if the goods are in their original packaging, All tags are still attached, unused and the Consumer is able to provide a valid, dated proof of purchase.
- Once the stock has been returned and a refund has been accepted by FHD, payment of the refunded amount shall be made into the user or consumer’s account 7 to 14 days from date of approval of that refund.
FASHION HOUSE DIRECT WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS:
- The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) specifically excludes ‘buyer’s remorse’ and FHD reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the Consumer has ‘changed his mind’ or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made.
- Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
- Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not FHD.
- Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
- Underwear, sleepwear, Swimwear or lingerie
- Goods that have been personalised or custom made
- Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock
- Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused.
- Earrings, including studs, piercings, hair pieces, attachments and other personal body items due to health and safety
- Where the goods have been willfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the Consumer or Retailer.
- Where the goods have been damaged by Force Majeure, or an act of God such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of FHD control.
- FHD reserves the right to hold the Consumer Liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for return of the goods
NO ITEMS CAN BE RETURNED IF THE CONSUMER DOES NOT LOG THE COMPLAINT WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM
FHD WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS PURCHASED ON WHOLESALE AS WE ENCOURAGE OUR CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE A SAMPLE BEFORE BULK BUYING. Exceptions will be made by the discretion of FHD, as to the reason a return has been requested.
FASHION HOUSE DIRECT EXCHANGES:
FHD reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended.
Should an individual customer (not inclusive of Wholesale Buyers), consumer or user be unhappy with the colour, type, spec or quality of goods supplied, FHD shall process a store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the online platform.
Goods that are returned to FHD shall be treated as returned items and a store credit shall be processed to the customer in lieu thereof.